Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

https://www.paypal.com/us/dc-activate?

paypal Debit MasterCard

If you recently ordered a new Paypal card or maybe you’ve received one in the mail your next step would be to activate that card in order to begin using it. The old card needs to be discarded and the new card can simply be activated by going to the Paypal activation website. The website is very simple to use as cardholders need to input a few details about their new card and within seconds it is activated and ready for use.

If you need to make any changes afterwards to your card those changes can be done by simply logging into your Paypal account. You can request additional cards, change your payment backup method, change your PIN number, updated your address, monitor your transactions and spending limits, etc. This is a handy card for anyone who uses their Paypal account a lot.

Unregistered

I just got sent my new (2nd) Debit Master card since my old one is exspiring this month.. I wanted to know does this new card that was just sent come already activated? Or do I have to re-activate it again?

I had went to the URL that was directed which is http://www.paypal.com/us/dc-activate
    But when going to this URL.. is says: "error" and the "You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card."

So now I just don't know what would work..

Also, my old card which expires 10/11 which would be this month.. Is the card still vaild until the end of this month, would I still be able to swpie it?

Let me know anything please

Thanks

Unregistered
    Get er done

Charles Faulkner

Check2 Enter the following

mumbo jumbo

Unregistered
    Jeeeez hurry up already

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi how can I activate my paypal mastercart