Can anyone contact a celebrity for me that might help with a very worthy and...

caveman1

Jun 3, 2008
...worldwide cause ? Please don't give advice on contacting agents, publicists or managers of celebrities. I tried that for four years. I have all that contact info and it is useless since I don't work for the industry and I don't know anyone important. Also, I do not live in California, New York or Las Vegas. I have tried to reach famous and/or important people in order to get help with forming a new organization for helping the environment and wildlife on a worldwide scale. My plans directly involve well known people, their contacts, friends and those they have worked with. Unfortunately, I am unable to reach anyone. I have tried for some time and I have talked to many people about trying to contact celebrities. Nothing has worked and reporters won't help either. A nobody like myself can never reach these people without direct help from someone in the industry. If anyone out there personally knows a celebrity then please help me. There is nothing else I can do at this point. You can Email me or go to my Myspace page at www.myspace.com/1stcaveman. The profile is open. If you don’t allow anyone to email you then email me directly at [email protected] to continue talking.

Back