Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If I unlock my Verizon blackberry Storm, will it work on T-mobile?

I broke my tmobile phone, and would rather unlock my blackberry if I can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it has the internet then it will probably run on edge which is really slow but I think it will work on T-mobile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I may be wrong on this, but from what I know, Verizon does not normally use sim cards. They dont run on the same connection as T-Mobile (who uses sim cards), because they are not CDMA, you will not be able to use the blackberry storn with T-mobile (unless the storm uses a sim, then there should be no reason it couldn't)
    The only phone Im aware Verizon uses a sim with is iPhone because it is required.

Hope this helps a little!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSakura View Post
    I may be wrong on this, but from what I know, Verizon does not normally use sim cards. They dont run on the same connection as T-Mobile (who uses sim cards), because they are not CDMA, you will not be able to use the blackberry storn with T-mobile (unless the storm uses a sim, then there should be no reason it couldn't)
    The only phone Im aware Verizon uses a sim with is iPhone because it is required.

Hope this helps a little!

You can use Blackberry Storm mobile under T mobile network for that you need to unlock your mobile , Unlocking via codes will be the safest & best way for unlocking , make use of the unlock code in this site Mobile Unlock Solutions- Unlock Your Phone , using the unlock code specified in it you can unlock your mobile safely without vain & you can use it according to the network you reside ...

Yes it might be uses so , for tat particular iphone model ...