I have been dating this guy for 4 years and when we first met it was like love at first sight, a year later we were- well i was planning our wedding and he did not seem interested at all I later found out on my Birthday that he was coating another woman at work and 6 days later I found out he had a wife in the Phillipines and I was devastated and then I later found out that I was pregnant. And on top of that I found out he once had a boyfriend.He hides his whole life from and I don't feel that he has any love for me at all. So I stayed with him basically for financial reasons. My big thing is he says he wants a divorce, but he won't call his wife and tell her and she says she needs to hear the words from his mouth and she will do her part and leave him alone. He won't do it and has not made an attempt to even contact her and i feel bad the way things went down but I was thrown into this situation with a blind fold on. So now we have a son and I want to leave him because I feel that he is just playing me! As a matter of fact he has been playing me all along. I love him, but I feel trapped and I have no where to go. I need to get away from him he's making me miserable and he is emotionally and mentally abusing me when ever he feels like it and I can't take it anymore. Any advice on where I can get help with shelter until i can finish up my Nursing program?