A while ago my blackberry wouldn't receive/send texts for a long period of time, even though it said I had full signal, then I'd get all the texts at once. Then one morning I called my house phone and when my mom picked up, she couldn't hear me at all, so I tried calling again, but this time it wouldn't even ring. So I used my dad's cell to call and it worked. So I took my cell into Telus and they said "it seems like a networking problem, so call this number" so I did, and he told me what to do if it happens again, except from the call with my mom thing, he said if somebody can't hear you again take it into the store. But last night I looked at my cell around 10 30 and at the top where the signal usually was it said "SOS" as in it doesn't have signal. So I took the battery out (because I always have signal in my room) and out it back in and turned it on, after it set up it still didn't have signal, so I took the battery out again, and took the sim card out, then put them back in again. It still said "SOS". So I put it to charge and went to sleep. I woke up and looked at my phone. It STILL said "SOS" ughhhhhhhhhhh what should I do?????