Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i get more subscribers on my fitness blog?!?

I just started a blog but i want more views and some subscribers. Any ideas? please and thank you

Unregistered
    To increase your visitors you can try to market it through email marketing, by answering forums related to fitness and turning the asker into your customer, SEO etc.I suggest you to use the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from Tucktail.com as they cover many techniques like keyword and suggested topics,submit the site to over 100 search engines,submission to directories,sitemap creation and also provide reports which will eventually improve your website traffic.They also offer email marketing service through which you can send about your website services to many people and get targeted visitors using the opt in and opt out option in email.To get more subscribers you can also announce some competition or free give aways..like you can give books related to fitness tips or diet for free...but on condition basis like the user should avail the email subscription, like the website through social networking sites, spread a good word amongst peers..etc.In this way you can get more subscribers as well as visitors.