Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can I find a link to a non-cam "Battlefield Los Angeles" torrent?

All I can find are cam torrents. I want to watch a decent American version.

oh, and don't feed me the illegal downloading speech, please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "oh, and don't feed me the illegal downloading speech, please."

But why wouldn't we? You're a thief. Enjoy your ban from Yahoo Answers, my friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "oh, and don't feed me the illegal downloading speech, please."

But why wouldn't we? You're a thief. Enjoy your ban from Yahoo Answers, my friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    but we love to do it, because you do illegal downloading, sooner or later, you WILL be caught.

Unregistered
    It's not easy because you'd have to dl the torrent first. You will have to wait at least a couple weeks.
    neveryoumind- This isn't yahoo answers so you need to never mind. Even if you do get banned any one can just get a different user name.

And for that other person.. who are you mother f**ckn Teresa? If he gets caught, he gets caught. Do you go on all the websites and preach whats wrong?

Unregistered
    I know huh...like the sh!t comes out of his pocket...gotta love people like that...

Usually means they are deficient in other areas of their personality.

And before we all get the "stealing is bad" speech....tell it to the crazy DVD collection that is almost worthless since Blu-Ray came out and they want me to re-buy all the movies I collected over the years because its a higher resolution (usually with no extras..thats a year down the road on the re-re-re-release)...I already did that with VHS...

Whats next...Gold-Ray...money comes out automatically from my account when the next release comes out and I never REALLY own anything...niiiiiiiiiiiiiice...no thanks...who ripped off who?

stfu please
    It's only illegal to the point of being fined and put in jail if you are burning them onto DVD's and then selling them, AKA - distribution of a copyrighted product, so don't sit there and talk like you know everything you dumb fuck.