HELP! BlackBerry with Rogers?

LowVg1

Mar 14, 2011
Im getting a blackberry with Rogers and Im wondering what the cheapest plan I can get it. I need unlimited text and picture, at least 100 minutes of local calling, and call display. If I have unlimited social networking, does that mean unlimited internet?

To use your Blackberry under Rogers Network you need to unlock first .Then find out your mobile phone’s IMEI number. You can find this by typing in *#06# and then hitting the enter or
send key on your mobile . This number is completely unique to your phone and will be used to generate or calculate an unlock code for your mobile. Keep in mind this only works with GSM or SIM based phones and not CDMA ones. Get the unlock code here
Once you have your Blackberry unlock code, you can follow this simple steps in this site below to full unlock
your mobile without vain :

To use your Blackberry under Rogers Network you need to unlock first .Then find out your mobile phone’s IMEI number. You can find this by typing in *#06# and then hitting the enter or
send key on your mobile . This number is completely unique to your phone and will be used to generate or calculate an unlock code for your mobile. Keep in mind this only works with GSM or SIM based phones and not CDMA ones. Get the unlock code here The Unlock Spot.com- Unlock Your Phone
Once you have your Blackberry unlock code, follow the full unlock instructions and unlock your mobile without vain :

Back