BoingBoing founder Mark Frauenfelder's new book, Rule the Web, answers every question anyone might have about how to get things done online. From security to travel to finance to productivity, this tome's chock full of Lifehacker-style tips and tricks. Mark says:
Writing about technology for BoingBoing and a variety of print publications for nearly twenty years, I've spent a vast quantity of time scouting out the very latest, the very coolest and the very best of what's out there, and translating those discoveries into concise and clear tips for my readers.... There are so many things you can do online today beyond paying your bills and searching for good prices on digital cameras, but there's no single resource that a.) makes readers aware of the possibilities and b) culls out only the most effective tools.
I had the pleasure of contributing a small bit to the "Tips from My Favorite Bloggers" chapter, too. While much of the book's material might not be new to lifehackers in-the-know, it would make a great gift for less savvy friends and family.Rule the Web [Amazon]

</img>

More...