I just need opinions please from people who have more experience in sports bikes. I used to ride a CBR 600 F4I and sold it about a 3 weeks ago to buy an R6. To make a long story short the seller found a buyer who was willing to pay higher than me and now I am bikeless. Anyway I am on the market looking for a bike. I have three choices as of now. A 1999 Honda VFR 800 with about 28k on sale for 00. A 2001 YZF R1 with 13k miles for 00 but it has been low sided and some cracks and seat tears. And finally another 2006 CBR F4I with 29k but its all stock on sale for 00. I am more concerened about reliability and a low price. I want the R1 cause it looks better and has the lowest miles. The only thing I am worried about is its reliability. It is carbeurated and I heard about Yamaha's transmission problems! In your opinion should I just get another F4I or the VFR. From experience I sold my 2002 F4I with a little over 45k miles on it and had no problems, so in a way I am leaning toward Honda's reliability. Just let me know your opinions thanks!