I'm rather bored and have decided to write a story called The Extraordinary Misadventures of Ennis the Unconscious Cowboy. It's all about how Ennis the Unconscious Cowboy came to be in a situation which resulted in his unconsciousness. It's not really meant to make complete sense and I'm not posting much, but I would appreciate any feedback so far. Gracias!

“It all started when I was a just a Little Mushroom,” he began. I briefly stopped him to inquire as to whether he had in anyway injured his head, to which he told me to either bugger off or sit quietly and not talk. I motioned zipping my mouth shut and sat back, hands clasped on my lap.
“Now as I was saying before you did so rudely interrupt me,” he continued, glaring at me, “it all started when I was just a Little Mushroom; Little Mushroom being a nickname I’d been given when I was a wee turnip.”
“I do apologise-”
“Now what did I say about talking?” Ennis screamed, spit flying from his mouth.
“So-” My second apology was cut short by the sudden likeness Ennis had acquired of a rather irritated duck.
“Anyways, I used to be called Little Mushroom. Now I don’t know exactly what happened during most of my youth, but that doesn’t matter as the story starts two weeks ago.”

“So the story doesn’t start when you were a Little Mushroom?” I inquired.
“I’m starting to get really pissed off with you,” Ennis said menacingly. “The last person who pissed me off is now sharing a flat with a polar bear at the bottom of the ocean.”
It was at this point I realised that I most probably should not speak, or else risk sharing a flat with a polar bear at the bottom of the sea.