Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to increase download speeds in utorrent/bittorrent?

hey all i would love to know how i can increase my download speeds in utorrent/bittorrent thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the time when I'm working on peoples slow computers it's spyware, Malwarebytes is by far the best and easiest spyware cleaner out there. Check your hard drive space, if your computer is full of crap it will run sluggish. I only mention this because your a torrent user and probably have a crap load of stuff downloaded. Try to get rid of Programs, Games and or Movies you have that you rarely or never use. I don't think it's a virus because they usually render windows inoperable, but it doesn't hurt to run a scan. Make sure your only have one virus scanner installed on your computer. If you have more than one they will fight for superiority, which will slow your computer down or end up screwing it up "blue screens = BOSD". Your last step is to clean your windows registry, it probably needs cleaned up, download CCleaner for free or since you know how to use torrents get yourself a copy of AVG PC Tuneup.do all these and perform speed test here scanmyspeed.com it will be fine