I'm with Verizon Wireless, should I choose the HTC Incredible or splurge...

aprylrain22

Mar 11, 2011
...for the Iphone 4? I have an upgrade with Verizon. The HTC Incredible would be free but I would have to pay a discounted price for the Iphone 4. I've heard great things as well as bad things about both. Which is the better phone to choose?

It's a good choice to have to make. Both with their plusses and minuses.

Try them both out in a store for a while. REALLY try them out. Install prograns, set up home screens, navigate menus, etc...

iPhone is more stable with a larger market. The Incredible is more customizable, and is one of the most hackable Android phones out. If you like total control over your phone, you'll want an Incredible and to hack it. You can get some amazing custom ROMs. iPhone has less to gain by hacking it (other than Cydia and Installous)

The iPhone 4 is 8 months old and the 2011 iPhone is about 4 months away. Buy the 4 now and you will hate yourself, the phone and Verizon in June. Either wait or choose a different phone.

the HTC incredible is absolutely incredible! it has an out of this world camera and wonderful operating system and personally thats the one i would go for especially if it was free but its all about personal preference. do some research on them both and pick which one is best suited for you

Back