Discuss three actions of the British government that contributed to the

xocaponte

Mar 9, 2011
colonists’ desire for independence.? Discuss three actions of the British government that contributed to the colonists’ desire for independence. Describe each action, why the British took the action, the colonists’ response and how each moved the colonies closer to seeking independence.

Benjamin Franklin: "I believe it to be the primary cause of the Revolution that King George III took away the printing power of money from the people."

The people were printing their own debt free currency and the King illegalized it and forced them to accept his government issued money (much like what the Federal Reserve created in 1913 does).

Benjamin Franklin: "I believe it to be the primary cause of the Revolution that King George III took away the printing power of money from the people."

The people were printing their own debt free currency and the King illegalized it and forced them to accept his government issued money (much like what the Federal Reserve created in 1913 does).

Be carefull

We were only there for five days and during that time Tom was a bit annoyed that the French were more interested in me and my schoolgirl outfit than him and his long scarf.

Back