...connection? Currently, I have T-Mobile. Where I live the reception is almost nonexistent. Most of the time there are no bars on the signal strength indicators. Sometimes there is 1 very briefly then none. Most of the time, my phone goes off and/or becomes garbled. There is a shortage of T-Mobile towers where I live. I have been through this numerous times with T-Mobile. They send me new phones. Nothing works because it's the tower situation where I live (near a wooded area). I would like to get out of my contract and get another service. T-Mobile says no, but that they can give me a Nokia E73 and that should resolve the signal strength problem with my wireless internet connection. They said it's like a blackberry and that it just needs to be set up properly. They're going to send the phone today and said that I should go to a T-Mobile store and get directions on how to set it up.

Does anyone have any idea if this should improve my cell phone reception and increase the signals that I get with this phone? Thanks.