I have iPhone 3G (AT&T) with OS 3.1.3. I want to unlock it and upgrade to OS 4.1.?

RiverC

Jun 2, 2008
I have iPhone 3G (AT&T) with OS 3.1.3. I want to unlock it and upgrade to OS 4.1.?

1) Should I unlock first before OS upgrade? If yes, will the unlock remain after OS upgrade?
2) Whats the safest way to unlock my iphone? Dont wanna jailbreak it...
3) Will I use my apps, songs, etc after OS upgrade?

1) Should I unlock first before OS upgrade? If yes, will the unlock remain after OS upgrade?
2) Whats the safest way to unlock my iphone? Dont wanna jailbreak it...
3) Will I use my apps, songs, etc after OS upgrade?

1)You can upgrade the I-phone 3G or update it first and then unlock it..Because once you update or upgrade the I-phone 3g it will get locked again..So you need to spend again to unlock it..Better way is that you can upgrade and then unlock it..
2)The safest way to unlock is remote unlock service..In this method you no need to jailbreak i-phone..Visit the site Simpleunlocking.com get remote unlock service at reasonable cost and get free Unlocking instructions at Mobileunlockguide.com/apple-iphone-3g and unlock it easily...In this method jailbreak is not must..
3)But if you need to install applications,Software,Music etc..you need to jailbreak the i-phone 3g to remove the restriction in it...To jailbreak it visit the site Idownloadblog.com/jailbreak/ and Jailbreak it...

Back