Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    beckka777

Locate a person? Does anyone know Patricia Ann Suhr, 65 yrs old, OH,KY or IN?...

...prev.Last name: Dowell & Whorley My Aunt, Patty Ann Suhr, born 10-26-45 (65 yrs old) was last known to be around Cincinnati area. She previously lived in Indiana, Louisville KY, and raised on farm, named Pat Ann DOWELL, in Harned KY (Hardinsburg). She was married to Travis Whorley, has a living son named Kenny. Also married to Denny Suhr but widowed. She had not remarried last I knew just living with someone up in the Ohio area. Falling out with her family YEARS ago caused us to never speak. However, now her family REALLY needs to get her current address or phone for family emergency info but we cant find an address other than Years ago in Clarksville IN, or Louisville. Please let me know if there is a way to find out if she is alive and how to get her most currant info. Please help

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=beckka777;303078]...prev.Last name: Dowell & Whorley My Aunt, Patty Ann Suhr, born 10-26-45 (65 yrs old) was last known to be around Cincinnati area. She previously lived in Indiana, Louisville KY, and raised on farm, named Pat Ann DOWELL, in Harned KY (Hardinsburg). She was married to Travis Whorley, has a living son named Kenny. Also married to Denny Suhr but widowed. She had not remarried last I knew just living with someone up in the Ohio area. Falling out with her family YEARS ago caused us to never speak. However, now her family REALLY needs to get her current address or phone for family emergency info but we cant find an address other than Years ago in Clarksville IN, or Louisville. Please let me know if there is a way to find out if she is alive and how to get her most currant info. Please help[/QUdaughter that would love to see their grandma. please contact kenny or give pat the information.
    kenny whorley 286 highland ct shepherdsville,ky 40165 502-322-2381 is the son of Patrica ann whorley suhr and has and son and grand