just advice needed. the relationship had ended some time ago , about two or three years ago. but still to this day, every once in a while the rumor that she first started still circulates, and the rumor was that i was some abusive boyfriend. i know how the rumor stemmed, but just cant seem to completely ignore it. the rumor stemmed because we dated for two years and at the end before we broke up i found out she was cheating on me with a friend of mine. since i made that discovery all in one day we had a big fight and did get into a little push n shove (granted this was the last minute before we broke up and by push n shove i dont mean anything serious like hitting or slapping, just shovin eachother a bit) and yes i admit we did lose our cool but who wouldnt after discovering a cheating S.O.? but then she justified the break up with telling everyone i was abusive n such and whenever she gets a new current bf she tells him as well and im sick of her running her mouth about false stuff. granted ive learned to deal with the most of it, and most i think see past wat she says to the truth but it still irritates me that anyone even has to hear this false rumor. any advice? (i do have a current gf now thats lovely and tells me not to worry cuz she should be the only one to care about such a rumor and she knows who i am and that im good, but i still hate that anyone has to hear such a rumor) any advice would be great. thanks