...here...? Right so everyone is picking the sox and yanks to finish 1st and 2nd and just curious as to why. Sox added Crawford sure but that doesn't help there chit pitching or there chit pen. Sure they added Wheeler on of the Rays old relievers but wheeler blew more games than anyone the rays had. And then the Yanks have CC and highs and then three questions marks sure they have a great pen but that’s not exactly going to help them if there starters get blasted on for a bunch of runs. I still feel as if the Rays have the best pitching in the East. Price is the ace and had an amazing Cy young worthy year. Next its shields who has looked strong in Spring training and should bounce back followed by Davis who showed he can win the big games when it counts during the post season followed by neimion who has always been consistent for the Rays and then Hellboy the number one pitching prospect in the MLB. So i ask again why are the Sox and yanks supposedly going to finish in 1,2 when there pitching is a disaster. I just feel the Rays can defend their division title this season and I am not even a rays fan. But that’s just me what are your thoughts on this?