Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Husband says the dishes are my job?

Even though I go to work and pay the bills. While he is an out of work writer. Also just had a baby 4 months ago.went back to work after six days and am newly pregnant again..so he waits for me to do them.when I asked for his help...he said thats womens work!! ugh....... So pist had no clue he thought this way..cause I never bring up housework. I just do whatever needs to be done when I can. But obviously right now between all night feedings and pregnancy and a full timr job im getting tired.and the housework is piling up.what do I say to him...im shocked at what a jerk he is!

Downloads
    Uploads
    buy a dishwasher

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do my own dishes and laundry, I cook and clean and hold down a decent job and the deadbeats get the girl. Life sucks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do my own dishes and laundry, I cook and clean and hold down a decent job and the deadbeats get the girl. Life sucks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    raised 4 kids. was a foster mom to newborns right from the hospital, and i was a nanny, babies can sleep all night at 4 months.
    so work on that, he or she needs to be on a schedule.
    if he's home all day letting you support him how is that so manly?
    [if he considers dishes womens work]
    you really need to quit, just quit, force the big writer to get out of the house like a man, and do whatever it takes to support his family.
    that is a disgrace.
    i read about a young mother who was so tired she fell down a flight of stairs and died.

Downloads
    Uploads
    raised 4 kids. was a foster mom to newborns right from the hospital, and i was a nanny, babies can sleep all night at 4 months.
    so work on that, he or she needs to be on a schedule.
    if he's home all day letting you support him how is that so manly?
    [if he considers dishes womens work]
    you really need to quit, just quit, force the big writer to get out of the house like a man, and do whatever it takes to support his family.
    that is a disgrace.
    i read about a young mother who was so tired she fell down a flight of stairs and died.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he wants to say that's women's work, he needs to be reminded that according to his view bringing home a paycheck and providing for the family is man's work. He'd better get on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell him the only way the legs will ever open is if he volunteers to take on the dishes full time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    U oh and you've having another baby with him? He sounds immature and has a lot of growing up to do....it's very sad that you're married to a guy like this and actually have two children with him - put the breaks immediately on to having any more children. Right now look after your children and quite frankly your husband can take care of himself. Although, one would have to ask; does he take care of the baby during the day and get up to baby during the night? Hopefully he's just overtired and not coping due to the demands of looking after baby?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sit down with him and plan out your household duties using a piece of paper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast