Samsung Captivate Cellphone got wet?

Gabby

May 16, 2008
My cellphone got wet and I took it out to dry... But so far it seems okay the dots on the phone didn't turn red. (IDK what they are really called) But how long does it take to dry, the bad part was that my battery was already dying before it got wet so, what should I do? How long should I let my phone dry for? There is a bit of water inside the camera lense though. Grrr I'm freaking out.

Take the battery out and blow dry the back of the phone for about 15 minutes. Same thing happen to me. worked just fine after I blow dried it:) good luck!

Take the battery out and blow dry the back of the phone for about 15 minutes. Same thing happen to me. worked just fine after I blow dried it:) good luck!

Back