i had a dream last night. i was in a testing center. the teachers assigned to our room were my mother and my uncle. there were about 5 or 6 of us students in that room and one of my lady coworkers was with me also taking the test. we were writing the answers not in paper but in big dark chocolate bars the size of a samsung galaxy tab. i was very confident because in that dream i know all the answers, its about statistics. my uncle made a round and said 45 minutes left. since i was confident i will ace the exam i was very relax to answer the test then i decided to eat a piece of the chocolate bar since there's still a lot of time. when i took a bite, it didn't taste dark choco but creamy milk chocolate. i ate about 1/4 of the piece. and then the chocolate fell on the ground and was broken into big chunks. then my uncle announce 30 minutes left. i was thinking if i will rewrite the whole answers in another chocolate bar which will take some time or piece them all up together but as this time i am all stressed because of the time pressure. what does it all mean?

by the way my mother is dead, my uncle lives far from me, in washington state.