Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angel visits me in dream?

First off, I'm an Agnostic skeptic, so I don't believe this dream was divine or anything. However, assuming that it was, I would like some religious interpretation of it.

Okay, well you know how angels visit the dreams of people in the Bible. Well, last night, I had a dream where I was eating dinner with my family and my sister says there's an angel in the room. At first, being the skeptic I am, don't believe her, but then I see it myself. At first, the angel floats down from the ceiling like a stereotypical ghost (a transparent white sheet). The angel then turns into a woman wearing a white gown and a halo. The angel says she has come to comfort our family. I ask the angel if people go to Heaven if they are not Christian and she says yes, that everyone will go to Heaven and that bad people will only be punished for a short period of time after they die. The angel is about to leave and we all say our goodbyes. I say goodbye, but the angel grabs my arm and digs her nails into my arm. While she's doing this, I look into her face and get just this icy cold feeling. The angel looks similar to the ice queen from Chronicles of Narnia. After the angel leaves, I have scratches on my arm where she dug her long nails in. I contemplate that this "angel" might have been a demon in disguise, but am too afraid to think that because I feel that it would be a horrible blasphemy to doubt the holiness of an angel after she revealed herself. A blasphemy similar to the Pharisees calling Jesus Satan after Jesus performed a miracle. What do you think of this dream?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that dream is weird, but try to find more evidence of god. few physical exists,but a lot of spiritual exists.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that dream is weird, but try to find more evidence of god. few physical exists,but a lot of spiritual exists.