i had a dream where we r out side and my lil girl is playing then she some how ended up playing in a small round hole with a lil Water kind of like a lil kid pool but with grass around it then out of no where snakes com out their wore 2 kinds cobra's and ones that look like cobras but with out the things that come out of the head their was a lot the snakes wore trying to keep me and my husband
out and only one was focusing on her it was a brown cobra with the neck out my lil girl tried to get and she followed her very aggressive then my lil girl stopped turned around and looked at it and the snake just keep looking at her meanwhile all this is going on i some how end up with my friends baby in my arms and had to go take hem to her so i can help out my baby but by the time i com back my husband had some how saved her and she was ok

i have feeling like the cobra that is following my lil girl in my dream with out biting her but being aggressive when she trys to get and just looks at her when she turns around means something. the snake looks mad and doss not lose sight of my lil girl