Hi, I need some advice. Here is my problem. I met my girlfriend online about 8 months ago, she and I are from the same town. 4 years ago she moved 1.5 hours away from here. After we had been dating for a while, she promised to move to the town I am in to be with me, and to be with her family again, since they also live in the same town I am in. Now after things had gotten serious between us 6 month later she changed her mind about moving back. If she moved back here she could get the same type of job that she has now, and I even offered to let her live with me, which would save her alot of money, but she will not move. I had talked to her a few times now about this, nothing I say will change her mind. I told her that I would think about moving to be with her. I really don't want to move because I have alot of things keeping me here, I own a house, I have my own small business, all of my friends and family live here, and I just purchased some rental property here, I really have alot more to give up than her. Now sshe just decided to buy a house, she is looking at houses in another town that is even farther away from the town I am in. I had asked her if she would consider buying a house a little closer to me than farther away so it would be easier for me to take care of my rental property if I decided to move to be with her, but she will not do that. For some reason she does not want to compromise with me. Since I would be giving up my life here so she didn't have to move, I think it's only fair that she would help me out by moving a little closer. We have a great relationship, and I know that she loves me, she even told me that she can't live without me. but I just can't figure out why she will not compromise. I want her to be happy, I would do just about anything to make her happy, but it just seems like she doesn't care if I'm happy. What do you think? Thanks for your help!

PS: I have posted this question before, and some people seem to think that I am pressuring her but I'm not, she is the one putting pressure on me about moving to be with her. I just want to take things slow.