Brad Pitt Gives Back on American Idol - Reminder [Pittwatch.com: Brad Pitt & Angelina

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
Brad Pitt Gives Back on American Idol - Reminder [Pittwatch.com: Brad Pitt & Angelina

I just wanted to pop in on this lovely weekend evening to remind those of you who don’t regularly watch American Idol (and if you’re not, what a shame, you’re missing out on the awesome David Cook!) that this coming week on April 9th, the regular show will be put aside for their second season of Idol Gives Back. The special event, which won an Emmy for last year’s episode, raises awareness as well as money for six different charity organizations - Children’s Defense Fund, The Global Fund, Make It Right, Malaria No More, Save the Children, and The Children’s Health Fund.
A great deal of celebrities will be getting involved, several from last last year, and this year one of the new faces on the special will be Brad Pitt.
If you don’t want do miss Brad Pitt on Idol Gives Back make sure you check your local listings. It comes on at 7:30 pm in my time zone, but double check for yours. I’ll be sure to get some video footage up as quickly as possible for those of you in countries that don’t air the show.
Share This
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>

Back