Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that i was gonna beat some kid up

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone in my grade thought I was obsessed with this guy, because I kinda blank out alot when im bored because i always finish my work before everyone and were not aloud to talk or anything so i always sit in the same position and blank out and dont even realize that it apparently looks like im staring right at this guy :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    That i was an anorexic little beeotch that stuffed my bra. guess what? the one who started the rumor weighs about 10 pounds less than me and is/was at the time like 4'9.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That i farted during the meap. -_-

people are lameeeee.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had so many but alrighty :

-This one was started back in the summer & still continues but this was at my ole school..last year I told my ex friend that I wasn't coming back next school year then we got in a fight & we are now enemies so she started a rumor that the real reason I wasn't coming back was because I've been having sex with my best guy friend recently & he got me pregnant
    ^^^The real facts is that I moved so I wasn't coming back & in the past I dated my best guy friend & yea we had sex but not recently & he has been in a coma since June & he's engaged anyways & i'm engaged to my boy & pregnant by my boy & he's engaged to my best friend & he would not cheat neither would I especially with my best friend 's fiance. I may have been a whore in the past, but the past is the past, not the present or future.

-The second rumor is by the same girl who started the one above, she started a rumor that my best friend & I were in jail during the summer
    ^^^The facts are that was completely bogus. The closest we've came to that is being took to court for fights or something, but we've never been charged with anything. The latest accident was I assaulted 2 people a couple weeks ago & went to court yesterday but the charges got released because my attorney said I have depression.

-The same girl started another rumor that when I was out 3 days last year, I was getting an abortion.
    ^^^The facts are that is not true, I was having surgery not an abortion.

-Alright this other girl started a rumor that I've been having sex with my step brother because she went through my phone & saw a picture of my step brother shirtless & me in a bikini top as a shirt
    ^^^ The facts are hell no! We were at the beach!

& There's just so many more & I could go on for hours

London Babe

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had a lot of rumors started about me. But the best ones are probably the time I got punched in the face and slammed into a locker.. which NEVER happened.. or when I heard I'm supposedly pregnant.. which isn't true either. Also, my freshman year I was out of school for a week with bronchitis, when I came back everyone was asking me if I had been suspended because I guess two kids got caught having sex in the bathroom and everyone assumed it was me. I have a good laugh when I learn untrue things about myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was in 7th grade I had a former friend spread all kinds of rumors that I later found out about- She called me a whore and she said that I slept with 45 year old men- seriously I was in 7th grade- I didn't even kiss a boy until I was a freshman in highschool let alone sleep with someone.

Im 24 now, Married with one daughter ( I have been with my husband for 9 years including dating)
    She has two children two different dads and isn't with either one of them- not to mention she isnt' with either one of them.

HAHA still makes me laugh- looser!

Junior Member Onevoiceinammllmmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone said I liked someone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    See I used to act really dumb but actually I wasn't i was really smart and I got As in class so my friends were being idiots and they started a rumor that I was sleeping with my teachers for the grades. It was so dumb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12