I'm goin to make a fake facebook page &see if my boyfriend try to talk to...

Insanity

Aug 1, 2008
so u dont trust him and u are just checking him? that means u are going to do it again and again. how is HE going to trust YOU afterwards? think about it.

Not even worth it, u look about 13 maybe 14. You'll have worse days with boys, if u dnt trust him contront him nd tell him... tht or break up with him.

don't do that. trust me, it's immature & you will regret it. I know you think he won't ever find out it was you, but trust me he will. just ask him in person yourself. doing that would just be inmature & dumb. from expeirence, I promise you, you will regret it. don't do it.

Not even worth it, u look about 13 maybe 14. You'll have worse days with boys, if u dnt trust him contront him nd tell him... tht or break up with him.

don't do that. trust me, it's immature & you will regret it. I know you think he won't ever find out it was you, but trust me he will. just ask him in person yourself. doing that would just be inmature & dumb. from expeirence, I promise you, you will regret it. don't do it.

Back