If I get the new iPad will I still have all my apps?

Kayla

May 17, 2008
I currently have the first generation iPad but I'm selling it today, I synced all of my apps on my computer. Will I be able to put them on the new iPad without having to pay for them again?

You will NOT have to pay for them again. They should be on your computer in iTunes and therefore you will put them onto your new iPad.

YES> once u paid for ur apps u can just sign into ur itunes account ad just click on the apps u had on the old ipad. U wont be charged for the ones u already bought

You can also do a backup of your iPad and restore that backup on the new iPad. Then you'll have all your game data.

You can also do a backup of your iPad and restore that backup on the new iPad. Then you'll have all your game data.

Back