Let's break the record, the Yahoo! Answers answering record!?

K

King ©

The record for Yahoo! Answers most answers on one question is over thousands and I really don't know but I would like to see how much you Wrestling fans can do so let's try our hardest to reach the highest we can possibly go to. I am also going to be advertising this question to others and other sections also so we can reach our highest peak of answers so let's try our hardest to win this victory!

The question is: "What in your opinion is the meaning of life?"

there is no answer to that question because we are all different. we live different lives, make different choices, our lifestyles are different.therefore i say no answer that will apply to all.

I am just doing it to break a record. no clue about wrestling.

danceing in the moonlight
MVP is way better than you
cody rhodes is a rising star which is why id do this
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES
CODY RHODES

lmao wow what a wrestling question.

Meaning of life= Get alive, go out there, and never say no. Just do it. Make the most of what you can do. And try your hardest to do what you can't do.

Too bad we can only post once ... otherwise it would have a chance.

I don't think we'll break the record anytime soon ... maybe if Nick Hogan was sentenced to 15 years in prison or someone who is a fixture in the wrestling world dies, those ma be events that will catapult a discussion into the hundreds or even a thousand.

Since my time here, I haven't seen a wrestling question with anywhere near 100 replies in it ... that's the past few weeks and a little Yahoo! Answers spurts about a year ago or so.

you live you die you go to heaven

I bet this question will get 50 at the most

Back