Contract Transfer from Rogers to Telus?

Neon_Freakk

Feb 21, 2011
Hi, I have a 3 year contract with Rogers, currently I have 2.5 years remaining. I would like to transfer to telus without paying for the ECF(Early Cancellation Fees) . Is there anyway that I can do this for free? Thanks.

Neon_Freakk44

Usually cellphone providers do not cancel their customers contract until it will expire.You can contact your service provider and request for termination of contract.If they agree to cancel the contract you need to pay high cost for cancellation. There is no way to cancel your contract with free of cost . The main reason for cancelling contract within contract period end is the provider charge very high for data plan,texts,calls.So if you suffering by this problem.Better switch other best network provider by unlock it.But you need to pay contract monthly bill until contract will end.To unlock your phone use unlock code . you can get it from any of the online vendors like Unlock-Zone.com to unlock it . Then use any GSM network sim card in your phone. After unlocking your phone, you can use Telus sim card .

Back