my liver is inflamed based on my fbs'ASP-68' 10-35 N; ALT -65 , 6-40 N ; bilirubin

Susan

May 15, 2008
1.4 , .2-1.2 N,albumin -3.? my bilirubin is 1.4, .2-1.2N, is there a danger that i will intoxicated?4 days now,since informed by the dr. i've been taking fresh fruit juices w/apples,pears,beets,ccumber,tomato,lowfat cottage cheese, sometimes passing pain,then sometimes bathroom after eating,i don't eat any solid food only fruits and water and 2 tsp olive oil in the morning and 1 glass of soymilk.dr.advise me to get a catscan and another bloodwork nxt week.shall i wait after the nxt bloodwork done and get a catscan?pls advise me asap.thank you so much

It probably does not matter whether you get the bloodwork or CAT scan first. I can't see any reason here that you are not taking solid food. Starving yourself can't be a good idea unless your doctor placed you on a dietary restriction. However, the only advice you ask for here is whether you should get the CAT scan or the bloodwork first, and whether you will intoxicated? I hope you are not drinking any alcohol at all, as this will only further inflame your liver.

Back