Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I really need help with my introduction . . . please?

I am pretty terrible when it comes to writing introductions.The question is: The myths are full of instances of the cruelty of the gods. Giving multiple examples, discuss the reasons of the god's cruelty. Is it always justified?Well the only problem I need help on is the introduction. It needs to be in a funnel paragraph form. (Where the beginning is general and ends with specific details with a thesis)She gave us an example like starting with literature to mythology to greek mythology and then that will lead to our thesis. So I have to make broad statement about the main idea and end with a thesis statement, which I already haveMy thesis: Zeus, Hera, and Aphrodite present cruelty in an unjastified manner upon mortals and other gods.I don't know how to link literature, to mythology, then to greek mythology, and then leading to my thesis and this paper's based on cruelty of the gods.Help ? :-/Wow, Millie you just amazed me. If I was to be able to pick best answer right now, I would choose you automatically haha :P You provided me an outstanding answer and just in time too. Thank you oh so much! You deserve the 10 points! I will give it to you as soon as I'm able too (:

Downloads
    Uploads

I really need help with my introduction . . . please?

the common theme of most stories in the history of the world are about good versus evil. In most cases good wins but any good author in todays literature knows that people like a twist so sometimes we let evil win. this idea of a twist goes back to the ancient art of oral story telling, an ancient art of early Greece and Rome. like us they had good authors who knew that evil had to win sometimes. in many cases with Greek mythology evil was seen in the cruelty of the gods of mount Olympus. Zeus, Hera and Aphrodite present cruelty and malice in a unjustified manor among mortals and their fellow gods.sorry i reworded your thesis to fit my taste but you get the idea. if more help just ask i love mythology