Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Essay Help!?

Downloads
    Uploads

Essay Help!?

I need to write an essay for the college that I will be attending this month..I had to withdrawal due to personal reasons and am now seeking re-entry. Part of the re-entry process is to write an essay as to why I want to come back and what I hope to accomplish. I'm at a loss as to an introduction to this essay....any ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads

Essay Help!?

umm...u could start by saying...my last stay at this college was awesome but due to some personla issues i had to withdraw...but now i wish to enjoy myself as much as i did b4 or may be more...

Downloads
    Uploads

Essay Help!?

How about stating that everyone goes at different paces and even though you had to withdrawl for personal reasons, now you feel ready to attend and are acutle aware of the amount of work you have to do. Reiterate in a benign and tactful way that if you did not want to do it you would not bother and the fact that you are willing to go through the re-entry process shows just how committed you are to your college career.

Essay Help!?

Hope this helps