Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Lincoln Academy High School diploma legit?

Does anyone have any experience with this school?

Unregistered
    I actually received my high school diploma from Lincoln Academy a year ago and I was wanting to gone onto college (Los Angeles Community College) after I graduated from Lincoln Academy. Los Angeles Community College accepted my high school diploma and official transcript from the Lincoln Academy program and I am now enrolled into the nursing program workin to get my LVN.

I also got an $18/hour job with their high school diploma. I highly recommend them compared to some of the other program available online. It really is a legit school.

chase marcus
    yeah i do and they are good and all. they talkedf with my mom before i enrolled to make sure it was a good fit for me. i got to graduate high school early at 17 and they helped me apply for the FAFSA student aid program which helps with money and all. the are cool people.

Unregistered
    I had finished it in 2 days, and graduated before my class. I have yet to get my diploma...and it's been a month! I did mess up my zip code at first, but it was fixed about 2 weeks ago. I called and emailed and they just keep saying "ohh, it hasn't been shipped I'm sorry it will be there soon blah blah". If It's a scam, they bet their ass I'll personally find them and beat the living shit out of them. c:

Unregistered
    ALSO! Might I add EVERYBODY'S name is DavidAllen...wtf is up with that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ALSO! Might I add EVERYBODY'S name is DavidAllen...wtf is up with that?
    I dealt with many representatives at Lincoln and none were named David Allen. Must have been coincidence. Anywho, I did a lot of research before I pick the online school I would ultimately get my high school diploma from and I chose Lincoln. One word: Thrilled!

An awesome group of students and staff members made my choice easy.

Unregistered
    I graduated from lincoln academy but havent got my diploma cuz i havent paid completely. I hope it isnt a scam cuz my future is riding on this. It jus seemed too easy you know? please let this be real!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah, this is legit. I got my diploma from them after I finished the course. I'm now going to college at USC.

Unregistered
    I did get my diploma after i completed the course.. not all colleges accept but state jobs or anything else that requires at least a GED. your golden

Unregistered
    Yeah, Lincoln Academy is a good online school. I got my diploma from there and did not have any problems whatsoever receiving a job after I graduated. I am planning on enrolling into college the next semester but trying to save up now. Overall experience with them was great.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast