Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Yes! this school is legit, and yes it is quite easy... i finishes in three days, its giving you the basic courses, and it is a foundation of christianity as well. and I will be gettting my diploma tomorrow. i payed for the 2 day mailing. word of advice tho, DONT BUY THE STUDY GUIDES. they do not help you at all! and have no relation to the answers. its VERY EASY!! and im going to ctu for psychology. so yes it is legit. and easy.

Unregistered
    I hope there legit cause I just enroll to devry university and about a job still looking for one

Unregistered
    What was your gpa on your transcript?

Unregistered

Camera2

and they accepted it? im trying to get into hcc with the lincoln academy high school diploma but they told me they were unsure if they accept it. here in houston for me its hard to find a college that accepts it. how did u go on about doing it?

Unregistered

lincoln academy

So many people complain about certain schools dont accept the diploma...ok why didn't yall get yall money back they said that they will give you your money back if you cannot get acccepted so why post about it you must not be too concerned.

Unregistered

Flower Blue Re-think this!!

Hi, my sister just got her diploma from Lincoln.. But it was not accepted to Penn State University.. So she has to get a GED.. Waste of money!! Make sure your college will accept it.

Unregistered
    Look, here is the deal. If you want to go to a public college you can do so with Lincoln's diploma. How do I know? Well, because me, my mom, and cousin did the online program. We all received our diploma on time as stated and we went down to the college 9 miles from our houses. The name of the college is Miami Dade Community College. We enrolled within less than an hour. Done. Simple as that. Lincoln = LEGIT

Unregistered
    Worst customer service ever they misspelled my middle name by one letter and the told me i have to pay 15 dollars for the reprint...... Are you serious? I just paid 455 dollars for all that. Im not spending another 15 dollars.

Unregistered
    I am applying at a community college here tomorrow so I really am praying that this is legit.. They do say on there site you should apply at a community college first before a university so that is what I am doing. Maybe that could be the problem with applying to University first... Who knows!

Unregistered

Star Blue Lincoln Academy Diploma

My son got his diploma this year 2012 in september and is now enrolled to attend Texas Southern University January 2013...it is a legit online high school program..best decision I could have made for my son.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast