Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    I've tried many other online schools but will never give up on my Lincoln Academy. They always get things done. Just by looking at the design of the website you can tell they are legit.

Unregistered
    I just received my diploma from there a few months ago and it came with my official transcript. I took my transcript to HCC, (Houston Community College), and applied no problem at all. I start my first class in 2 weeks and the overall process was amazing.

Unregistered
    I graduated frm Lincoln Academy.. Overall it's s good school I've been testing thru many online schools and Lincoln Academy was more difficult then all the rest. Their curriculum is da best... Very Pleased...Ayeeeeee

huntfisherr

Бигль - Бигль - с

Удочка зимняя, поплавочная - Устройство и изготовление прочел тут fisherhunter.ru/rybalka/rybolovnye-snasti/snasti-dlia-zimnego-yjeniia-ryby/zimniaia-ydochka/ydochka-zimniaia-poplavochnaia.html

Спасибоговорить не надо

Unregistered
    Hi,

it's March 2012 - Has anyone that originally didn't receive their diploma; Receive it after all? I've been researching for the last two hours on if I should try getting my diploma through this "program" - but whats with the guy that said some colleges don't accept it??? - like thats supposed to help me make my decision??? The ONLY Reason I'm considering this is so I can have a College Accept it ya know!!??

like give me a break! Someone help! Please??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

it's March 2012 - Has anyone that originally didn't receive their diploma; Receive it after all? I've been researching for the last two hours on if I should try getting my diploma through this "program" - but whats with the guy that said some colleges don't accept it??? - like thats supposed to help me make my decision??? The ONLY Reason I'm considering this is so I can have a College Accept it ya know!!??

like give me a break! Someone help! Please??
    I did their online program and graduated this month (March 2012) and I know for a fact that they are NOT a scam. I have applied and been accepted by Baylor. If Baylor will accept their diploma any school will. Do not be afraid to give it a shot. They offer a 100% money back guarantee. It will work for you.

Unregistered
    I finished my courses now i have to pay it off to receive my diploma and i'll be good to work.

Unregistered
    did you apply for it and if so how did it go

Unregistered
    I enrolled in The Lincoln Academy program myself almost a week ago. Finished it in about three days. Passed. The college that called me said that it wasn't accredited for them or on the board of whatever they called it. =/

Unregistered

hm

I suppose if not getting accepted by any colleges get your money back, right? The BBB can help you with that even though they arent a part of them . Was thinking about giving this program a shot my self was going to sign up today but im still looking around to see what i can find about it. might just be better off getting your GED ! But its worth the try maybe ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast