Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only people that it bothers are those who down deep are rather curious about it. I am straight and always will be but that is just me. What anyone else sexually prefers is their business. I could care less what someone else prefers to bang behind their own closed doors. It is a sexual preference and has nothing to do with disease or mental illness. I find it harder to understand how some men like super super fat women or even worse yet those who prefer little kids. I have yet know or seen some one homosexual bothering anyone. THey aren't out there harassing people so what is the problem. I think you should ask yourself why homos on your mind so much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It causes suicide and insanity because of posts like this,
    I suspect you also dislike other groups, that don't fit your world view.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In support of your theory: homosexuality does prevent evolution.
    Against that argument and also yours: evolution has pretty much halted on a physical level for humans. I dont think i would call it a mental illness, but i do question whether or not they're born that way. My opinion, and just that, is that early life experiences as well as societal factors are in play as well. There may be a genetic factor but its somewhat unproven.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your bigotry and hate is a mental illness

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, your not.. there are plenty of people out there that are so uncomfortable with their own sexuality that they need to take it out on homosexuals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no plenty of nazis did which is weird b/c most things they were wrong about but homosexuality is wrong

Downloads
    Uploads
    AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a mental disorder not an illness....you're not gonna become gay if a homo touches you...

Homosexuality is wrong from the simple fact that there is a female sex and a male sex for a reason. The female sex was made to attract the male sex and reproduce, the male sex was made to attract the female and reproduce.

But still, there are other things that don't have a reason except pleasure, like the clitoris.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a mental disorder not an illness....you're not gonna become gay if a homo touches you...

Homosexuality is wrong from the simple fact that there is a female sex and a male sex for a reason. The female sex was made to attract the male sex and reproduce, the male sex was made to attract the female and reproduce.

But still, there are other things that don't have a reason except pleasure, like the clitoris.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast