I ran down and up the stairs a million times just to get use to the feeling of the new house. I was happy to move everyone else hated it, Kaira ( my mom), Fredrick ( my dad) , Jace (younger brother) And Genevieve ( older sister). My mom and dad didn’t want to move because they liked living in New York , and Jace didn’t really care because he was 2 but he always fused when we said “new house”. Genevieve hated it because she was missed her 19 year old punk emo boy friend ( she was 19 and punk too). Which I hated him because he was mean and scary. I was happy to move to Illinois not a lot of annoying people big building more land! And It gave me a chance to paint more. Your sixteen years old and stupid said Genevieve before we moved because I liked the fact that we where moving. I don’t really care what anyone thinks of me. Besides I don’t have lot of friends to miss back at our old house. I stopped running up and down the stair and went in my room to unpack. I grabbed my first box off the wood floors and placed it on my bed and ripped it open I looked in the box and took out my drawing and art stuff. I placed my note books and crayolas in my desk and my paints in my cabinets and other stuff. And then my cloths and a lot more till I was done. The I dressed the bed when My mom came up and said you start school tomorrow.
Tomorrow what!
Yeah why?
Because its so fast!
Well sorry she said and closed the door.
Great just freaking great I said Throwing a stuffed animal at my door. Then plopped on the bed Grabbing my teddy bear and hugging him tightly and saying wow everything’s so fast The heard What The Fuck screamed Genevieve Loudly Why Tomorrow! Ow great Jens Hissy fits just what we need I groaned to myself. I dropped my teddy on the bed and stood up and dusted off my rugged shorts. I took off my snickers and placed then under my bed next to my journal. I been writing in my journal since I was 10. Which I already went through 9. Which I keep in my desk. I walked out of my room and went down stairs and sat down at the table where mom was making dinner. And jen was listening to music. I grabbed a book off the table and skimmed through. Dinners done mom said we all got our food and sat at the table.
Jen Hello Jen Mom said then took out Jens head phones
What the hell said jen
Don’t swear in front of jace said mom in her ( I’m the parent Obey me tone)
Whatever said Jen Eating Her Steak.
So Like the house everyone said dad
Jen Just looked at him and rolled her eyes
Yeah I said will cheer
That’s good Violet
I just smiled and eat. For the rest of dinner everyone was quite. It was awkward like we where strangers to each other. After dinner I went to my room and sat on my window bench thing and looked at all the fields and woods and land it was perfect I liked It here it felt like I was in a big soft blanket it was nice. I watched the sunset and then grabbed my paints and pained all I saw the paining was perfect Orange, Yellow, Red and everything it look great. I was happy panting It felt exciting to draw something so amazing. When I was down I cleaned up the sat there admiring it the beauty the passion , The integrity its Perfect I hanged it up above my bed. My mom walked in.

Nice painting she said gazing at it like it was an angle or something.
Thanks, I just did it.
Great she said Well time for bed member school she said and giggled.
Ditto I said putting my thumb up.
Then I walked over to my dresser and got out Light and dark blue striped P.J shorts and a blue tank top and changed. I Walked into my own bathroom and brushed my white dazzling teeth that’s what I loved bout me my teeth. Then I brushed my Dark thick Brownish back hair. I always loved my hair to and my mom said my dark hair I get form her and my green eyes form my dad. I Liked that combination of them into me. I got under the pillow and closed my eyes and dreamed I dreamed of this guy. With dark Black hair and deep dark blue eyes he was so hot but mysterious and strange. In my dream me and him where talking and then he kissed me lightly on the lips I felt my insides do a flip then he said we will be togher forever. Then I said I love you. Then Beep-beep-beeppp! I woke up and hit my alarm. Yawn I got up and changed into My jean short shorts and my Black Live for Eternity shirt. And brushed my teeth. Then My hair I had it down and my bangs to the side but still in my face and looked at my shelf in the mirror I Look at myself my Dark brown hair with Blonde and red highlights and my nosed perfect sized shape and everything and my teen with and straight Perfect I smiled at myself and grabbed my bag and ran down stairs. I put on my black DC’s and grabbed a banana and plopped it in my bag. And ran out the door.
should i make this a love story of a scary love story? well the guy in her dream she will meet in real life. Should there be somthing weird about him or just a cute typical love story?