I cant download movies from divx crawler, straight to my PS3 anymore?

C

Clayts

After i updated my PS3 with the 2.20 update, it always tries to play the movies. and when i press triangle-File- there is no save as target button. It will play the movies from the browser, but i need to download them to the hard drive.
When i try to download them to my computer, it downloads to the Temporary Folder, so i cant use simple center to stream it to my Playstation 3. I tried reseting the settings on the PS3, hoping it would maybe turn off what always tries to play the movies, but it still plays them.
Before i downloaded the update i could download them no problems.

After i updated my PS3 with the 2.20 update, it always tries to play the movies. and when i press triangle-File- there is no save as target button. It will play the movies from the browser, but i need to download them to the hard drive.
When i try to download them to my computer, it downloads to the Temporary Folder, so i cant use simple center to stream it to my Playstation 3. I tried reseting the settings on the PS3, hoping it would maybe turn off what always tries to play the movies, but it still plays them.
Before i downloaded the update i could download them no problems.

go to divxcrawler,then go to the movie that you want,go to download but dont press X,press triangle,the go to file,go down to save target and the your hard drive should pop up.click on your hard drive

the save target icon disappeared how can i get back so i can download videos again

Help

it comes up with HTTP status code: 403 Why! could someone help

Divxcrawler

mine only works on some movies but i have 28GB off movies from divxcrawler it is the best website for ps3 movies

i ve payed for divix crawler for my ps3 , when i want to brows the menu of films i keep getting , what look s like code . numbers and letters . please help @ end of tether .

Back