Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much would this smartphone go down in price in a couple of months (estimate)?

I'm getting the Htc Desire Z: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003ZDP5YU/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf _rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1M32883EA409HWH6ZAN3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Which as you can see is £400 now, a couple of days ago on Amazon UK it was £10 less than the price it is now though :/
    I want to wait a few months so I can save up a bit and so the price can go down but how much do you think it would go down? Past £350?
    I found it on another kinda-trustworthy-looking site and it was about £330. Would it be better to buy it on the other site now or Amazon later? Would I save money?

I'm going a bit crazy for a new phone after my old phone broke and I've been using a nokia brick. And I'm obsessed with this XD

Thanks in advance!
    Answerer 2, I think I made it quite clear I want *this* phone. iPhones are terrible, and there is sufficient evidence to back that up. I even heard you can't take the battery out!! xD You're tied down to iTunes and they're not as powerful as most Android phones. And I'm not a sheep; I want a phone that's good, not one that has a flashy name.
    And £500 straight in Job's pocket? No thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    every major sale is on every six months end of financial year to get rid of stock and after christmas sales to get rid of excess stock !
    so june/july and after christmas

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think it will fall a great deal. With iPhone dominating Market sales for the smartphone customer. Why not just get an iPhone?