Wired dream last night and I think I know what it means, but I want to hear what...

HellcatBobby

Jan 28, 2011
...you think...? Okay so last night I had this really wired dream that I cant even explain correctly with words but im still going to try.... okay so I was at my house with my bf and we were hanging out and then all of the sudden it all switched and it was just me and I felt this horrible pain and when i looked in the mirror I could see my heart kind of at the surface of my skin and I showed my parents and they wanted to take me to the hospital, I told then I didn't think it was a big deal and that it would prob. just go away and fix it's self ( really I wanted to go but i was scared of what they were going to do at the hospital and what they would tell me. so that's why I didn't wanna go).. It hurt so bad and when i would gently put my finger on it to touch it it hurt a thousand times more... It was the worst pain I've ever felt... the whole time my family wanted to call my bf and tell him what was going on with me so he could talk me into going to the hospital, but I started crying and begged them not to tell him.....There is more to the dream but this is the main part... What do you all think this means???

The dream seems to point to an unresolved emotional issue that affects your emotional, spiritual, and mental well-being. And while your parents are being used in the dream to warn you to seek help and to not neglect the issue you would prefer not to deal with it because the pain of addressing the issue is almost too hard to bear. You just don’t want to deal with it. At your present age if it hasn’t caused too many problems left the way it is then that is fine. But as you get older, it will slowly demand more and more of your attention until one day you look in the mirror and that issue is all you see staring back at you.

Back