Hello everyone,

here is our story that I would like to share and ask you some questions. We met on a matrimonial website. He is 45 with a 5 yr old girl and I am 40 with 17 and 13 yr old girls. We started to chat online for few days and shared our interests. He travels a lot due to the nature of his job and i am a well settled nurse. He is starting a venture in a couple of weeks in Africa so that he can work from home and does not need to travel anymore.Right after we started to talk, he hid his profile and said couple of things when I asked about it. 1) I am little busy with my venture right now 2) I am dealing with you for now and I generally do not handle more than one at a time. I hid my profile too. so far, what he tells me is - he love me , asks me to promise to not to see any other cute guys, he calls me regularly and talks a lot, tells about his plans of marrying me ASAP and stay home taking care of kids and his business, lestens to me, asks about my future plans, talks about his finances, asks me what he needs to do to get me, gets upset when I ask him to remain friends, promises me of financial security, gets so scared when I talk how friendly I am with my EX, says he doesn't want to lose me, says he wants to spend rest of his life with me and he does not like to experiment with his life, and everything. what he never asks me is about my past and my past relationships, my finances, my physical discription,(he saw my pictures and fell in love - I am a 4'.11", slim Indian women with wheatish brown skin tone, black hair and brown eyes). But, my biggest concern here is, he did not want to see me before he left to Africa. said I am little too busy with this venture honey, which obviously was true.it's been only two weeks and I know how he was on the run to all over the places. it is about a one million venture and he can make a six figure every month if he hits the jackpot. Now, here I get worried most. Is he really ment what he said or is he just using me during this tough time for an emotional support as I have been providing it? he made me commited to not to see any other guys at all. but, once people start making millions, do they remain same as they were before? does he care me?is he going to hurt me? because, I don't want to get hurt. please answer my questions, I am so scared and losing my mind. I love him soooo much and he knows it. we miss each other if we don't talk on the phone. I do not want to see any other guys as we have agreed. please answer my questions and tell me if he really wants to marry me?