Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how does someone get the ability all jump on the game light bike 2 for iphone?

i cant get the ability all jump on light bike 2 for iphone, if anyone could help me with this, its really bugging me, haha

Unregistered
    Hey man! I was actually gonna answer your question on yahoo answers, but it was already in voting =(. and that guy who replied to you was a loser who wanted 3 points for an answer.
    I found your question because I wanted to know how to get All Boost! I actually have All Jump believe it or not! Now I know you can buy it, but I think you can unlock it.
    I think you can only unlock it in multiplayer. Now I've tried singleplayer alot, and even got the perfect (getting 2 abilities instead of one) but I've never gotten either All Boost or All Jump (40 victoris offline).
    I've also had 70 victories online, all but three of them 4 player matches and two of them three player matches.
    So when I got the All Jump, it was by a perfect 4 player match victory. I think I got one All Jump and one Protector. I dont think you can get All Boost or All Jump by 1 player online matches, I think you need to work for it with 4 player matches...
    So, sorry for the long post, I hope I helped, and good luck!
    Post back if you get either All Jump or All Boost!
    My profile is xshadowxerox4
    add me!

Unregistered

Sorry but that's incorrect

All my abilities have been unlocked n single player and I didn't know there was an all boost! That's epic!

Unregistered

so you got alljump offline?

wait you unlocked alljump in singleplayer?
    how? did you just keep winning?
    and whats your online profile name btw?

i'll freind-follow you if you want

Unregistered
    I got all jump just by playing in single player, I think it is achieved by 10 second victories for every round in a perfect match, I still havnt unlocked all boost yet

Unregistered
    i got all boost in a perfect game bonus

Unregistered
    I got all jump easily like four times. Yet I still can't get all boost. I've tried winning while boosting and boosting 4 times in one round and even getting perfect matches 10 Times in a row. If anyone could help me that would be fantastical. My name is wyndivine on light bike 2.

Unregistered
    i got all jump and all boost but idk how...what does double jump do

Unregistered
    I got both on my iPad till it got stollen and yes that ten second win is true. You can if you want is that you and a friend can help each other. Also if you jump ten or more times you might get it but it has to be in one round in order to get all jump. Bot could work. If not I have nothing to say cause the game is weird like that. Make sure it's an network game. By

Cmousy555
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got all jump just by playing in single player, I think it is achieved by 10 second victories for every round in a perfect match, I still havnt unlocked all boost yet
    I have got every ability besides all jump and boost. What do you mean by 10 second victories for every round in a perfect match, does that mean 10 perfect victories in a row on stage 2?