Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Christians, how does it feel being the laughing stock of the world?

How does it feel to be ridiculed and laughed at based on a belief system with out a single grain of evidence or logic? How does it feel to know that your religion is responsible for the murder and rape of millions of people throughout history?

Downloads
    Uploads
    believe it or not, there is a certain satisfaction in being ridiculed by fools.
    religion is not what you think. religion is what you do. my religion does not rape and murder.
    i do not have my own belief system. i have faith in God and his every word. that faith is based upon evidence and that evidence is spiritual in nature. fools refuse to consider spirit.
    every knee will bow and every tongue confess...including yours. ridicule while you can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are wrong, monkey-man.

If you knew anything at all about true Christianity, you would know that true Christians have never murdered or raped anybody.

I challenge you to show me where even one real Christian has ever murdered or raped anyone.
    Christians have never started any war, neither have they ever declared war on anyone.

Christians have never robbed anyone, or stole from anybody, or anysuch thing.
    Can you make that claim about about atheist, and be telling the truth?
    I think not.

You atheist need to get out of the pot bag, and the other drugs you stay high on and learn some truth about something before you go off making false accusations against people you know nothing about.

Also: No one is laughing at Christians except the brain dead druggies, whose heads are so fogged up they can't see straight. And we don't pay them any attention.

All the truly intelligent people who think for them selves, are true Christians.
    Atheist are people who are to lazy, and stay to high on drugs, to do their own thinking.
    They listen to teachers who are God haters, telling lies about God, and the Bible, and they believe their lies without ever looking for the truth.

If you looked at the real evidence, and all the abundance of proof that is all around you, you would clearly see that evolution (evilution) is a fraud, a scam and a sham.

There is absolutely no verifiable evidence to prove evolution.
    But there is a lot of fraudilent claims about what is presented as evidence.

No; no one is laughing at Christians, but the world is laughing at atheist for their ignorance and stupidity.

Get off the drugs, go learn some truth, and stop making false accusations about people you know nothing about.

The Christian God is real, and the Holy Bible is true.
    And there are NO contradictions in the Bible.

To the person aabove signed "Need Help".
    You are right; you need help, Lots of help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They like to ignore those parts

Have you found Atheism YET?
    Atheism is Love for all people, nationalities, races, social classes and sexualities!

Let LOVE fill your heart and mind by allowing the Atheist Love to pulsate through your body and mind. With Atheist Love you will be able to shed the hate, oppression and tyranny of God and Religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEQuW2v6U2o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSW_L-6vNZY

Downloads
    Uploads
    almost every religion is like that, its not special because christans are widly known and mainstream

Downloads
    Uploads
    I follow Christ and Christ never murdered or raped anyone.
    Yes I feel wonderful being a child of the King..........................don't yout desire just a little to have the peace that I have?

Downloads
    Uploads
    um well its like this sticks and stones can break my bones but names will always hurt me mommy

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'll let you know if it ever happens...lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I smile in my knowledge of truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are one ignorant dude that was spoon fed with false information at a young age.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast