Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like my big truck. So sue me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No. I really don't give a damn about that, honestly. Secondly, why do you want to bring slavery back to this country? Thirdly, why do liberals preach this crap about diversity and then slam everyone who is different than them? We may be hypocrites on the right, but we still know what the word "diversity" means. Learn it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you need to offer solutions instead of mindless ranting. Should people be rushing out to buy the GM Volt for $35 thousand instead of what they now own ? Economy can be improved with proper vehicle maintenance, I think this is the first logical step to improving gas mileage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you need to offer solutions instead of mindless ranting. Should people be rushing out to buy the GM Volt for thousand instead of what they now own ? Economy can be improved with proper vehicle maintenance, I think this is the first logical step to improving gas mileage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In the UK we call them Chelsea tractors. They are driven by young inner-city wives taking their kids to school 3/4 of a mile down the road and for going to the supermarket on the way back. They will tell you that they are not that confident of their driving ability and they need such a big SUV because, if they cause an accident, they want to be sure the other guy comes off worst. They have no idea that they have 4 wheel drive. Some don't even realise that there are 4 wheels. I kid you not!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got tired of the monthly gas bill so I bought an economically viable car that got at least 40 MPG, but I still got my truck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been to brainwashing school much or just a fan of Bill Maher, that far left idiot. Al Gore pollutes the air in one day more than a million people will in a year. I will keep my Big Truck, SUV and 2 hummers, cause it is no one Else's business how I spend my money or what i drive. Only one destroying the environment is the propaganda bs coming from the enviro nuts, who flush their own toilets into our lakes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let em do what they want. You don't want the govenment to stop you from smoking dope, why worry about what someone else drives?

Junior Member constitutionrules's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your okay with Al Gore's jumbo jet though aren't you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast