Do you like Taco Bell?

KatherineWhite

Jan 25, 2011
POLL: Do you like Taco Bell?

I LOVE Taco Bell. People always think im crazy for liking it and they say the meat isnt real and stuff. I eat Taco Bell at least once a week, I even picked up some after school because i was starving. Do you like it? Whats your favorite thing at Taco Bell? I like their classic soft tacos and nachos.

I used to be IN LOVE with the Nacho Bell Grande (which I still am) until I met the Gordita. It's SOOOOO yummy :p it's like a soft shaped hard taco. lol.

And then I read today that's Taco Bells meat isn't really beef :(

Oh well.. I'ma still eat my Gorditas :) lol

I eat, sleep, and dream taco bell. Way back when I was elementary school, back when they had the 59, 69, 79 cent value meal in the 90s, some friends of mine dared me to drink the mild sauce packets, and, still to this day, I know it sounds crazy, at age 26, whenever I order burritos or tacos, I get a large handful of taco bell mild sauce, and I drink the left over packets because they taste so good. I like spicy sauce, but the mild sauce just seems to taste better than the hot and fire. A few months ago my friends and I were joking around, and my buddy filled up a cup full of 110 packets of mild sauce, and I drunk the whole cup, which was pretty big, with no trouble. Just for fun and kicks. I know it's ridiculous at my age, but I still like to have fun with taco bell like I did when I was a kid, and they have awesome, cheap food for a quick burrito on the go.

I also LOVE Taco Bell. I love their Crunchwrap and 5 layer burrito.. and I can't forget about their cinnamon twists. Yum.

Back