What is the difference between Skoal Pouches and Skoal Bandits?

A

alex c

Are the pouches bigger than the bandits? Or are they both the same size?

dont mess with bandits or pouches that stuff is for pussys. go for the real deal longcut or if your feelin up to it some good ol fine cut

fuck pouches + bandits

agreed fuck the pouches and bandits
first of all u cant pick how much u want at once. and there only a certain number in a tin
its a waste of money. longcut is obiviously the best. even fine cut is uncontrollable and gets all over the place and in my opinion doesnt taste as good

My brothers

It doesnt matter with pouches, longcut or finecut. Whoever chews Skoal is part of the BROTHAHOOD and needs to stay part of it. We need to respect our BROTHAS in the BROTHAHOOD.

faggots

all of yall are faggots arguin over wat is pussy dip or what isnt. I dont know bout yall but i dip cause i like it.... not to be a badass cause theres nothin badass about it.

PS finecut sucks

Ok, who cares what each person chooses to enjoy. Differant strokes for differant folks. Skoal bandits are smaller than a pouch and are tolerable to swallow the spit. Skoal pouches are larger and not recommned to swallow the spit. Basically, bandits are like that Camel Snus bullshit. hope that answered your question

Brothahood

It doesnt matter with pouches, longcut or finecut. Whoever chews Skoal is part of the BROTHAHOOD and needs to stay part of it. We need to respect our BROTHAS in the BROTHAHOOD.

Right On Brothas I chew Daily and God Bless America and there low tobacco prices in Canada its almost 20$ for one tin!

$20 bucks a can of dip? Holy crap. I would call that tyranny. Here in Texas, you get a free lifetime supply! I wish, but it's still less then $4.

20 bucks

20 bucks for a can of skoal pouches in Vancouver Canada,rip off

Back