I'm a straight guy, and my best friend is a lesbian. Basically we always hang out with lesbians, so what ends up happening EVERY TIME is these girls are into each other, being flirty, and I'm sitting there on the side like a useless big clump of crap because I'm a guy. No one shows interest, no one likes me, no one cares about me more then friends.

My self esteem is really low. I feel useless, pointless, unwanted, like men are nothing and aren't needed. I know these feelings are illogical but hanging with people where NO ONE even slightly likes you makes me feel this way. I just want to be around straight girls that like men and only men. No offense to my best friend or the people we hang with they're great people I hold nothing against them or their sexuality. I just want to be around girls that at least MIGHT want me.

What do I do to fall back or maybe not hang with her so much. I love her but I need a new setting because we hang out A LOT and she enjoys hanging with the people she hangs with so i wouldn't want to pull her away and make her hang out with other people.