Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What the heck does he mean? lol is she a friend or more?

I don't know why my guy friend is so wishy washy but here's what he says about this girl:

1: She came to church and he said she's just a friend and he doesn't like her.
    2: A month later he tells me he got grounded for doing stuff with her and they regret it.
    3: He said she makes him feel different than any other girl and she's sweet. He reads me a love rap he wrote for her and asked if I think she'll like it.
    4: I say "good luck with your girlie" at the end of the conversation and he's all "she's not my girlfriend!"
    5: A few days later I ask how things are with her and he says they're great.
    6: she comes to church again, and he's excited to introduce us. I recognize her as the girl he said he didn't like, so I tell him and he said he doesn't like her she's just a friend.

Also he knows I like him and he's said he wants to try something with me later cause we can't right now. She seemed to like him a lot though, why did he tell me they're just friends? My guess is he's scared to call it more, it's more friends with benefits and he's afraid I won't approve, or he's just trying to not hurt me.
    So she's just a friend but he wrote a love rap for her?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he said "she's not my girlfriend!", then he meant "she's not my girlfriend!"

Nothing more. Nothing less.

I'll let you in on a little secret about guys : we don't work the way you do.

We don't play stupid mind games, send 'signals' or 'mixed messages'. If we say X, we mean X. Trying to project the female style of deliberate miscommunication and misinformation onto a guy's behaviour will get you nowhere. We don't work the way you do.